Keto Deviled Eggs
Keto deviled eggs makes an excellent appetizer. This recipe is easy, super flavorful, and sure to delight everyone seated at your table!
- 12 large boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup of Primal Avocado Mayo (or homemade)
- 2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of Prepared Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fine pink salt
- Smoked Paprika (for garnish)
- Remove egg yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork until finely crumbled
- Add mayo, vinegar, mustard, and salt and mix until combined
- Fill the egg white halves with the yoke mixture
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika
Servings: 12 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: 1 grams | Protein: 6 grams | Fat: 13 grams