Keto Red Velvet Cake
This stunning Keto Red Velvet Cake is a show stopper. You'll love the moist delicious flavor. Shhh, no one will know it's Keto if you don't tell them!
- 6 cups Trader Joe's Just Almond Flour
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ cup granulated Swerve
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 teaspoons arrowroot powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt .
- 9 large eggs
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 18 ounces Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup butter softened
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 45 drops natural red food coloring ( or not)
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 24 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup granulated swerve
- 3 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Turn your oven on 325°F to preheat
- Line 3 9-inch springform pans with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, arrowroot powder, Swerve and salt using a whisk.
- In a separate bowl, beat Greek yogurt and butter together and then slowly add the eggs in until they are combined well.
- Next add almond flour mixture to egg mixture a spoonful at a time and mix well.
- Mix in heavy cream, dividing the batter between the your pans.
- Bake about 45 minutes or until the "toothpick comes out clean."
- Allow to cool completely before frosting.
- Using a hand-held mixer, beat cream cheese and butter together until it is smooth
- Beat in arrowroot powder, granulated Swerve, heavy cream and vanilla until well combined.
- When putting this together, place one layer of cake on serving platter and top with 1/2 to 3/4 cup frosting, using a spatula to spread the frosting evenly.
- Repeat with remaining layers until all 3 layers are stacked.
- Smooth the remaining frosting over the top and sides of the cake.
- Slice and serve.
Servings: 24 Serving Size: 1 slice
Carbs: 12 grams | Protein: 14 grams | Fat: 41 grams
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!