Keto Green Beans 'N Bacon
Keto Green Beans 'N Bacon are the perfect side dish. These southern green beans with bacon are full of flavor and sure to be a family favorite!
- 24 ounce bag green beans
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 cup beef broth
- 6 strips cooked bacon, crumbled
- Add olive oil, butter, and beef broth to an electric skillet or large frying pan.
- Allow butter to melt then add the green beans, salt, pepper, and onion powder.
- Cook on 350 until the beans are soft and done or cook to desired texture.
- Top with Bacon and serve.
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: 4 grams | Protein: 9 grams | Fat: 28 grams