Keto Air Fryer Buffalo Wings
If you love chicken wings, you have to try this Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe! This will be your new, go-to, favorite wing recipe from now on!
- 1.5 lbs chicken wings
- 1/4 tsp Redmond Real Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp Rumford baking powder*
Buffalo Wing Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Franks Red Hot Wing Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tbsp salted butter melted
- 1/4 tsp Trader Joes Smoked Ghost Chilis (optional)
- Remove the chicken wing from the refrigerator and pat dry. You want to remove the moisture to help crisping.
- Mix sea salt, black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and baking powder in a small dish or ramekin
- Sprinkle seasoning mixture on the wings and toss to coat
- Place wings on a flat layer in the airfryer
- Use the air-fryer programmed settings for chicken (400 degrees) and cook for 25-30 minutes. At about the 15 minute mark, flip the wings and continue to check often until you get the level of crispiness you desire.
- Mix Buffalo Wing sauce ingredients by stirring them in a small bowl with a fork. Make sure the melted butter is well mixed.
- Toss the wings in the Buffalo Sauce mixture and serve immediately with a side of Keto Blue Cheese or Keto Ranch Dressing (see recipe library).
Servings: 3 Serving size: 1/2-1 serving
Carbs: 1 gram | Protein: 42 grams | Fat: 40 grams
PRODUCTS TO CONSIDER:
*Highly Recommended Rumford Brand baking powder. This particular brand seems to make the wings crispier. Trader Joe's Ghost Smoked Chili is optional. Buy this at the store if you can. It's way cheaper there.
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!