Keto Hot Apple Cider
Here's a new twist on an old favorite. It tastes delicious and will make the whole house smell amazing!
- 10 ounces filtered water
- 1 tablespoon Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia (or equivalent)
- 1/2 teaspoon mulling spice mix
- Boil water in a kettle.
- Place mulling spice in tea strainer (you can use a coffee filter instead) within a mug then pour over spices with the freshly boiled water
- Steep for at least 10 minutes
- Remove tea strainer and spices from mug
- Stir in Apple Cider Vinegar and sweetener
- Enjoy it hot!
Servings: 1 Serving size: 1 serving
Carbs: 0 grams | Protein:0 grams | Fat: 0 grams
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!