Keto Bacon Chicken Alfredo
Keto Chicken Alfredo Spaghetti Squash is super simple to make and definitely a replacement for pasta lovers!
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- salt and pepper to taste
- basil (optional)
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 3 lbs of cooked chicken tenders (cut into bite sized pieces)
- 6 strips cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 2 tbsp butter*
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder*
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream*
- 1/2 tsp salt*
- 1/4 tsp black pepper*
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese*
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese*
*for the sauce
- Add chicken and 2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 tbsp of butter to a non-stick pan, cook until browned as desired. Set pan aside leaving the "little crispies" to use with alfredo sauce.
- Use a microwave safe plate and dome lid to microwave 6 strips of bacon. Allow to cool, crumble and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking dish with foil. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds, season the inside with 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp of butter each, salt and pepper to taste, and I like to add basil. Place the boats cut side down and roast for 45-50 minutes. Let it cool for 5 minutes and use a fork to separate the noodles.
- In the mean time prepare the Alfredo sauce. Melt 2 tbsp butter into the pan you used to cook the chicken in on medium heat. Add garlic, salt, pepper, and stir. Add the heavy cream. Bring to a boil, cook for 1 minute and reduce the heat to low. Add the Parmesan. Cook until the sauce thickens.
- Scoop out desired amount of spaghetti squash. Preferably limit to one cup, top with chicken, cover with sauce, top with bacon & mozzarella cheese allowing the cheese to melt. You can microwave in 30 second increments if needed to melt the cheese.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Spaghetti squash is rather high in carbs. This is best used when practicing OMAD (one meal a day eating). So worth it! It will be the only meal you need for the day.
Servings: 6 Serving Size: 1 cup
Carbs: Carbs: 10 grams |Protein: 21 grams| Fat: 49 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!