Keto Bacon 'N Egg Fat Bomb
Bacon and Eggs make the Ultimate Keto Fat Bomb! High on fat and flavor!
- 2 large eggs
- 4 large slices of bacon
- 1/4 cup of butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons of 2 minute mayo (recipe included)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay bacon flat on baking sheet, making sure they do not overlap. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until slightly crispy.
- In a small saucepan boil the eggs for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and place in a bowl filled with cold water.
- When chilled, peel off the shells.
- In a bowl, add boiled eggs and butter. Mash with a fork
- Add mayo and season with salt and pepper. Pour in the bacon grease and mix until combined thoroughly. Place in fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Crumble the bacon into small pieces and place in a small bowl.
- Remove the egg mixture from the fridge and mold into 6 balls.
- Roll each ball in the bacon crumbles and place on a plate
Servings: 6 Serving Size: 1
Carb: 1 grams | Protein: 4 grams | Fat: 12 grams