Keto Bread Rolls
If you love bread but not the carbs found in traditional recipes, these fabulous Keto and gluten-free bread rolls are made for you!
- 1¼ cups of Trader Joe's just almond meal
- 5 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Bring one cup of water to boil.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add vinegar and egg whites to the dry ingredients, and combine well.
- Next, add the boiling water, while beating with a hand mixer for about 30 seconds. Don't over mix. You want the consistency to be doughy.
- Shape dough into 6 separate rolls. Coating your hands in olive oil will help prevent sticking.
- Place shaped dough on a greased baking sheet and top with sesame seeds.
- Place on lower oven rack and bake for 50–60 minutes. Actual cooking time will depend on the size of rolls.
- Tap on the bottom of the bun, if it sounds hollow then they are done.
- Serve with butter.
Servings: 6 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: 9 grams | Protein: 8 grams | Fat: 14 grams
Serve with 2 tablespoons of butter. This will add 24 grams of fat!
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution