Keto Breakfast Burrito
This low carb keto breakfast burrito is delicious, easy to make, and is perfect for on-the-go mornings!
- 1 ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (shred your own, don’t be lazy)
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt, to taste
- 3 bacon slices
- 2 oz. pork sausage
- Gather all of your ingredients in one place.
- Place the 3 slices of bacon in the microwave and cook until they’re crispy.
- Next, beat eggs with salt in a bowl and fold in the cheddar cheese.
- Then cook the eggs over medium heat, in the same skillet where you cooked the bacon for 30 seconds. Begin to scramble and cook for 1 minute. Once the eggs are cooked, place them aside.
- Then, cook the pork sausage in a skillet, with a splash of olive oil, until nicely browned and place this aside as well.
- Once the filing is prepared, you will need to make the cheese tortillas. You’ll need a clean skillet to make the tortilla for this easy keto burrito.
- Set the skillet over medium heat. Sprinkle mozzarella in an even layer over the skillet, making sure the bottom is covered evenly.
- Cook the tortilla for 2 minutes or until the edges are nicely golden-brown and you can lift it without a problem. Now that everything is cooked, it’s time to put the burrito together.
- Transfer the cheese tortilla onto a plate. Then top with sausage, eggs, and bacon.
- Lastly fold over the sides and roll until the burrito filling is secure.
Servings:1 Serving size: 1/2 serving
Carbs: 2 grams | Protein: 29 grams | Fat: 26 grams
RECIPE NOTES: This recipe contains a high amount of protein due to all the cheese. You can cut this down, by reducing the amount of sausage and/or bacon.
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!