Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup
This Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup is quick, easy and delicious! So good, you just won't believe it's perfectly Keto legal!
- 2 cups Broccoli, chopped
- 4 tablespoon Butter
- 1/4 Cup White Onion
- 1 teaspoon minced Garlic
- 4 cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cup Cheddar Cheese; shredded
- 4 Slices Bacon; Cooked and Crumbled (Optional)
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoon Cream Cheese
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Sauté onion and garlic with butter in a large pot over medium heat until onions are softened and somewhat see through.
- Add broth and broccoli to pot along with pink salt and pepper to taste and cook until done
- Place cream cheese in small bowl and heat in microwave for approximately 30 seconds until it's easy to stir
- Next, stir heavy whipping cream and cream cheese into soup and bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat and immediately stir in cheddar cheese
- Stir in xanthan gum and allow to thicken.
- Serve hot with bacon crumbles (optional)
Servings: 8 Serving Size: 1
Carb: 3 grams | Protein: 13 grams | Fat: 26 grams