Keto Chocolate Covered Pecans
These Keto Chocolate Covered Peacans aren't just dipped they are smothered in chocoate and make the perfect keto treat!
- 3 ounces Pecan halves
- 3 ounces Lily's Milk Chocolate Baking Chips
- In a small microwave safe bowl, pour the chocolate chips and microwave for 1 minute (be extra careful not to overheat it in the microwave)
- Remove from microwave and stir
- Pour the pecans into the chocolate mixture and mix to cover the pecans
- Dip each pecan out and space them out on wax paper and place in the freezer 20-30 mintues until they've hardened.
- Store in the refrigerator
Please be careful with these as the carbs can add up quick. Also, macros will vary with brand of pecans and chocolate.
Want to Fast-Track your Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Course, Keto Quick-Start Weight Loss Solution. Learn the strategies I used to shed 105 lbs. & over 60+ total inches. This core program addresses the root cause of weight gain, allowing you to Lose Weight and Keep it off Forever!