Keto Chocolate Frosty
This is sure to bring back a memory or two. This Keto Chocolate Frosty taste just like the real thing!
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons Erythritol or Swerve
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- Combine heavy whipping cream, unsweetened cocoa, sweetener, vanilla, and salt.
- Beat using a hand mixer until mixture forms stiff peaks
- Place the mixture into a Ziploc bag for 30 minutes or so until lightly frozen.
- Cut off the tip of the corner and pipe contents into the serving dish of your choice and enjoy!
Servings: 4 Serving size: 1 serving
Carbs: 4 grams | Protein: 2 grams | Fat: 34 grams
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!