Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
Need a chocolate fix? Try our Keto Chocolate Mug Cake. It's moist, delicious and chocolatey and you get to eat the whole thing!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons Trader Joes Just Almond Meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 drops liquid stevia
- In a ramekin or mug, melt the butter in the microwave for 10 seconds. Coat the butter around the inside of the ramekin
- Add the almond flour, stevia, cocoa powder, baking powder and beaten egg and mix it well.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds
- Help the cake out with a knife and enjoy.
Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting & Instructions
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered stevia (adjust to taste)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup salted butter
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of arrow root powder
Add cocoa powder, stevia, arrow root, vanilla extract, salted butter, and sour cream to a bowl and beat until smooth.
Servings: 1 Serving Size: 1
Carbs 6 grams | Protein: 8 | Fat: 20 grams
Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting and shaved chocolate are optional. The macros above do not include these items. Add accordingly.
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!