Keto Chocolate Mug Cake
Need a chocolate fix? Try our Keto Chocolate Mug Cake. It's moist, delicious and chocolatey and you get to eat the whole thing!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons Trader Joes Just Almond Meal
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 30 drops liquid stevia
- In a ramekin or mug, melt the butter in the microwave for 10 seconds. Coat the butter around the inside of the ramekin
- Add the almond flour, stevia, cocoa powder, baking powder and beaten egg and mix it well.
- Microwave on high for 60 seconds
- Help the cake out with a knife and enjoy.
Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting & Instructions
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered stevia (adjust to taste)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup salted butter
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of arrow root powder
Add cocoa powder, stevia, arrow root, vanilla extract, salted butter, and sour cream to a bowl and beat until smooth.
Servings: 1 Serving Size: 1
Carbs 6 grams | Protein: 8 | Fat: 20 grams
Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting and shaved chocolate are optional. The macros above do not include these items. Add accordingly.