Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes
You'll flip (see what I did there) over these insanely easy pancakes. They are 100% Keto approved not to mention delicious!
- 2 eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet Sweetleaf Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Medium Fresh Strawberries (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Butter (melted on top)
- Combine eggs, cream cheese, stevia, and cinnamon in a blender; blend until smooth. Let the mixture sit until bubbles settle, approximately 2 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Pour 1/4 of the pancake mixture onto the skillet; cook about 2 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip and continue cooking until second side is golden brown, about 1 minute more.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- When done melt 2 tablespoons of butter and pour over the top and add fresh strawberries
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: 1 grams | Protein: 4 grams | Fat: 13 grams
RECIPE NOTES: Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and pour over the top and then top with fresh strawberries.
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!