Keto Crock Pot Ribs
Keto BBQ Ribs are slow cooked to perfection and smothered in our Keto Approved lip lickin' BBQ sauce!
- 2 to 3 lbs baby back pork ribs (bone-in)
- 1 cup of water
- ⅓ cup beef broth
- ½ tsp liquid hickory smoke
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- ½ tbsp garlic powder
- ½ tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 10 drops SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia
- ⅔ cup Keto BBQ Sauce
- Mix all the rub ingredients in a small bowl then rub into the rack of ribs covering all the surfaces on both sides of the rack. Set aside.
- Pour water, beef broth, and the ½ tsp liquid smoke into a crockpot.
- Bend rack of ribs in a circle with the meaty side of ribs facing the walls of the pot.
- Brush ¼ cup of bbq sauce over the ribs in the pot saving the remaining BBQ sauce for later.
- Cover and cook on low until meat is done to your liking. 10-12 hours will have the meat falling from the bones.
- If you prefer, you can cook less time, keep the meat intack and then:
- Heat oven to broil (high). Gently lift ribs from the Crock Pot and place on a foil-lined, silicone baking mat lined or non stick baking sheet.
- Brush ribs with remaining BBQ sauce covering all sides. Broil for 4 to 5 minutes or until the sauce has caramelized. Remove and serve.
Servings: 11 Serving Size: 2 ribs
Carb: 8 grams | Protein: 28 grams | Fat: 12 grams