Keto Glazed Ham
- Ham ( approximately 7 lb. shank portion; plain-no sweetener)
- 1 cup Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos
- 2 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Pyure Stevia (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Place ham in a foil lined baking dish; wrap and bake for about 45 minutes
- For the glaze, add all ingredients to a medium saucepan and simmer on medium low for about 20 minutes. Once the glaze thickens slighly, remove from heat.
- Uncover the ham and coat with 1/2 of the glaze. You may want to score the ham so that you are able to really coat it with the glaze.
- Place the ham back in th oven and bake uncovered for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush again with glaze (reserves some glaze to serve with the ham) then place the ham in the oven again and bake uncovered for an additional 15 minutes. Then remove and serve!
Please note: Macros are for glaze only. Your ham should have no carbs and your protein will vary based on the size of the ham and how many slices you are able to get from it.
Want to Fast-Track your Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Course, Keto Quick-Start Weight Loss Solution. Learn the strategies I used to shed 105 lbs. & over 60+ total inches. This core program addresses the root cause of weight gain, allowing you to Lose Weight and Keep it off Forever!