Keto Jalapeno Poppers
Low Carb, Sugar-Free and Keto! These Keto Jalapeno Poppers make the perfect appetizer. A jalapeno pepper stuffed with creamy melted cheese nicely wrapped in full fat bacon. It's high on fat and taste. You're sure to love this one!
- 12 jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 4 ounces softened
- cream cheese
- 8 ounces uncured bacon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut jalapenos in half lengthwise and remove seeds. ( do not cut off top!)
- Toss jalapenos in avocado oil and roast for 10 minutes.
- Fill each jalapeno with cream cheese and increase oven temp to 450 degrees F.
- Wrap with 1 piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick if necessary. Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 1
Carb: 4 grams | Protein: 24 grams | Fat: 36 grams