Keto Jellied Cranberry Sauce
Just in time for the holidays, this Keto Jellied Cranberry Sauce is sure to be one of your favorite Keto Replacements. So good you just won't believe that it's Low-Carb and Keto Approved!
- 1.5 cups Lakewood unsweetened cranberry juice
- 2 packets Knox Gelatin (unflavored)
- 60 drops SweetLeaf Liquid Stevia
- .25 tsp orange extract
- .25 tsp zest orange
- Add 1.5 cups of unsweetened cranberry juice into a saucepan.
Add 2 packets of gelatin allowing the gelatin to absorb the liquid (approximately 1 minute).
- Next, turn the stove on to low heat and get the juice warm enough to dissolve the gelatin completely.
- Gently whisk the ingredients, but DO NOT allow the mixture to come to boil.
- Once gelatin is completely dissolved, leave on low heat and stir in keto sweetener orange extract, and orange zest stirring until everything is completely dissolved.
- Next, grease the inside of the can with avocado oil and then pour cranberry juice mixture in the can.
- Place the can in the fridge for at least 4-6 hours or until sauce has firmed up into jelly.
- When you are ready to eat, carefully shake the jellied cranberry sauce out onto a plate and slice to enjoy.
Servings: 8 Serving size: 1 serving
Carbs: 4 grams | Protein: 2 grams | Fat: 0 grams