Keto Lemon Coconut Fat Bombs
A decadent delicious way to add more fat your diet on days when you need just a little sweetness!
- 8 ounces room temp cream cheese
- 1/2 cup room temp salted butter
- 2 lemons
- 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- 4 drops liquid stevia
- Mix butter, cream cheese, shredded coconut, and stevia until smooth.
- Add the zest of 1 lemon, and juice of both lemons.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into silicone molds or mini-muffin liners. Freeze until the fat bombs are firm.
- Remove from the molds and keep frozen in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Servings: 8 Serving Size: 1
Carb: 1 grams | Protein: 1 grams | Fat: 6 grams