Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
Velvety smooth with just the right amount of pumpkin flavor, this Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake combines the best of both worlds!
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 2/3 teaspoons Swerve (or stevia equivalent)
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup Trader Joe's Just Almond Meal (or any almond flour)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons Swerve (or Stevia equivalent)
- Combine the Keto Crust ingredients (almond flour, cinnamon, and sweetener) together and mix well.
- Next stir in melted butter.
- Once this mixture is well combined, press it into a 9-inch pie pan (you will want to press this mixture down with your hands)
- Set aside and let's make the filling.
- Combine filling ingredients (cream cheese, sweetener, and vanilla extract) in large mixing bowl and beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Add the pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree, and eggs and blend until well combined.
- Pour pumpkin cheesecake filling into your prepared Keto Crust and bake on 350ºF for approximately 35-40 minutes.
- Allow cheesecake to cool on rack.
- Place in the refrigerator for 3 hours (or overnight) to chill.
- Serve and enjoy
Servings: 16 Serving Size: 1 slice
Carbs: 4 grams | Protein: 4 grams | Fat: 16 grams
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!