Keto Slow Cooker Glazed Ham
This Keto Slow Cooker Glazed Ham is super easy to make. It's sure to be a crowd pleaser and perfect for any holiday gathering!
- 8 pound spiral sliced ham
- 1/2 unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Swerve (or desired sweetener)
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- Prepare the glaze by heating the butter and Swerve in a pan over medium heat slowly bringing it to a low boil.
- Add in the mustard and garlic and whisk until smooth, the remove from heat.
- Place ham inside the slow cooker and brush on the glaze inside and outside the ham.
- Cook the ham on low heat for approximately 3-4 hours.
- Just before the ham is done, set the oven on broil
- Remove the ham from the slow cooker and place it on a foil-lined baking sheet and brush on the leftover glaze
- Place the ham in the oven on broil for approximately 2-3 minutes or until you see that the glaze has caramelized.
- When done, transfer the ham desired serving tray, slice and serve.
Servings: 18 Serving size: 1 serving
Carbs: 3 grams | Protein: 44 grams | Fat: 11 grams