Keto Thin Crust Pepperoni Pizza
Looking for a way to eat pizza while maintaining your keto lifestyle? I have just the solution. If you like thin crust pizza you're going to love this taste sensation!
- 12 ounces of Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon of Trader Joe's Everything But Bagel Sesame Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
- 2 teaspoons basil seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 cup of Trader Joe's Just Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup of Mia's Pizza Sauce
- 30 Mama Cozzi's Pepperoni
- Place mozzarella (8 ounces), cream cheese, salt, Everything Bagel Seasoning, onion powder, and basil in a microwave bowl and heat for 1:30 seconds
- Remove from microwave and using a fork stir together cheese mixture and seasoning until well blended.
- Place the mixture back into microwave and cook in 15 second increments until cheese is fully melted.
- Next, add in the egg and stir until mixed fully in the dough.
- Add the Almond flour and stir until dough is formed.
- Once the dough is formed, divide it in half.
- Using two 9 inch round silicon baking dishes, place half of the dough in each pan. You may need to wet your hands with a little water so that you can press dough out evenly into the pan forming a thin crust. Do this as often as you need to to make spreading the dough easier.
- Place dishes in a convection oven on 325 degrees approximately 20 minutes or until the crust starts to turn slightly brown.
- Once the dough is done, remove from the oven and top with the pizza sauce spreading evenly over the crusts.
- Top with Pepperoni and remainder of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Return the topped pizzas to the oven and broil (500 degrees) for approximately 5-7 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove and Enjoy!
Servings: 16 slices. Serving size 1 slice
Carbs: 3 grams | Protein: 11 grams | Fat: 11 grams