Keto Worcestershire Sauce
How do you live without Worcestershire Sauce when it's used in so many recipes? Luckily now, you don't have to. This Keto Worcestershire Sauce taste like the store bought version without all the sugar!
- 4 Tablespoon Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos
- 3 Tablespoons Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or using an emersion blender and blend until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Place mixture in a small saucepan on low to medium heat and simmer for 5-7 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. The flavor actually gets better with time.
Servings: 6 Serving Size: 1 serving
Carb: 3 grams | Protein: 0 grams | Fat: 0 grams