Keto Cabbage Casserole
Give this one a try guys! It's easy to prepare and so incredibly delicious!
- 1 pound browned ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1/2 head of cabbage chopped into medium chunks (roughly 3 cups)
- 1 can of rotel (undrained)
- 8 oz Rao's Marinara
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a medium size skillet brown your beef over medium heat.
- Add the diced onion and sauté 3-5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, Rotel, Rao's, spices and stir well.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium cooking for 15-18 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese!
Servings: 6, Serving size: 1 cup
Carbs: 8 grams | Protein: 20 grams | Fat: 25 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!