These are so easy to make and yummy delicious!
- 1 cup, Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 oz.full fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Trader Joe's Almond Meal
- 2 tsp Argo Double Acting Baking Powder
- 2 large, Egg (one egg is reserved for egg wash)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add cream cheese to a large microwave-safe bowl, add the mozzarella cheese on top of the cream cheese. Microwave 1 minute 30 seconds (microwave temperatures vary so you may want to do this in 30 second intervals just to make sure you don't overcook the cheese).
- Remove from the microwave and stir until cheese is completely melted and uniform and resembles a dough.
- Allow cheese dough to cool slightly (should be warm to the touch but not hot), then add one egg and blend well.
- Next, add in the almond meal and baking powder and blend into a dough-like consistency.
- Pinch up some of the dough and roll into balls and place in silicone baking cups filling them half way up. This should make 12 balls.
- Next, wisk the remaining egg and brush on both sides of the formed dough and top and sprinkle with pink salt.
- Bake these for 30-40 minutes until the tops are golden brown and serve and eat.
These bread rolls should be eaten hot. When they cool down, the cheese condenses and the rolls generally become harder. You can reheat leftovers in the microwave, toaster oven or oven. Consider using butter as a dip to add high healthy fats!
Servings 12 Serving Size: 1 roll
Carbs: 1 gram Protein: 4 grams, Fat:5 grams
Macros include one egg only since we are just using the other to brush over the top.
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution