Keto Avocado Lime Omelet
This low-carb omelet is an easy Keto breakfast meal that is packed with flavor. The smooth and mild taste of avocado oil, infused with essential oil of lime makes this one a taste you're not likely to forget!
- 5 Egg whites
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 2-3 strips of Bacon
- 1-2 oz. of Cooked Hamburger Meat
- 2 oz. White Cheddar Cheese (or your choice)
- Lime Infused Avocado Oil
- Pink salt
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Separate 5 egg whites, reserving 3 egg yolks for this recipe.
- Beat egg whites to form stiff white peaks.
- Next, beat the egg yolks to smooth consistency and fold into the egg whites.
- Pour batter into a buttered pan (1 tbsp), add 1 oz of cheese, salt and pepper (to taste) and cook covered for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Next, Add toppings (we used hamburger, and bacon). Then fold over the omelet.
- Top with 1 oz of remaining white cheddar and butter, drizzle Lime Infused Avocado Oil over the omelet and top with Pink salt.
- If you want to skip the egg whites or lower the protein in the omelet. Simply use 2 eggs whip them up, add your toppings directly into the egg mixture and put it in the omelet maker shown below. Super simple. Taste really great.
- The egg whites simply give you a much fluffier consistency. You can also make eggs fluffy by adding a little heavy whipping cream to regular eggs when you whip them.
- But whatever you do~go find some Lime Avocado oil and drizzle a good bit over the top with the pink salt!
- OMG, I'm in love with this!
Servings: 2 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: 5 grams | Protein: 28 grams | Fat: 36 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution