Keto Bacon Avocado Salad
This is my Signature Salad, guys!
- 2 cups spring mix lettuce
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 oz of blue cheese
- 4 strips of bacon
- 3 tbsp of bacon drippings
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of Regina red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- Prepare bacon in a microwave on a microwave safe plate. Don't use paper towels to soak the up the grease~we want that stuff for the dressing!
- Place 2 cups of spring mix in a bowl
- Next, slice a whole avocado into good sized chunks and place on top of the spring Mix.
- Add crumbled bacon to the salad
- Pour the 3 tbsp bacon drippings primarily over the avocado so that it soaks up the oil.
- Then, pour 3 tbsp of olive oil over the salad and then add Red Wine Vinegar and Himalayan pink salt to taste.
- Top with cheese and enjoy!
When beginning a Ketogenic Diet it can be difficult to find healthy ways to get your fats in. This is one way that you will absolutely never lack for fats. If you are just starting out, I recommend going slow on the fats and working up to amounts above.
Servings: 1 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: Carbs: 6 grams |Protein: 23 grams| Fat: 122 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!