Keto Beef Enchiladas
I'm on a Mexican kick lately ya'll. But so good. Ya gotta try these.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- Keto Taco Seasoning (see comments for recipe)
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup red enchilada sauce, warmed in microwave
- 8 teaspoons sour cream
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cook ground beef in a skillet on the stove with homemade keto seasoning. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet pan with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Arrange shredded cheese into 8 separate flat circles on the sheet pan, using about 1/4 cup cheese for each one. You may have to use two sheet pans to make 8 enchilada shells.
- Bake for about 6 minutes until cheese is bubbling and the outside of the cheese circles starts to brown.
- While still warm and bendable, flip each cheese circle over. Roll each one with 1/2 cup ground beef, and pour warm enchilada sauce over the top.
- Add 1 teaspoon of sour cream to each enchilada, and a few sliced onions to the tops.
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: 4 g Protein: 25 g Fat: 25 g
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!