Keto Buffalo Chicken Soup
Warm,comforting and with a touch of spice, this Keto Buffalo Chicken Soup has all of the flavors found in our popular buffalo wings. Easy to make and low carb –but not responsible for your addiction!
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup celery, chopped (optional)
- 1 Tbsp blue cheese dressing (optional)
- 4 Strips Bacon, crumbled (optional)
Keto Blue Cheese Dressing Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup Primal Avocado mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- Combine the cream cheese, butter, hot sauce, chicken stock, and heavy cream in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a small saucepan and cook until hot but don’t let it come to a boil.
- Just before serving add the shredded chicken, celery and blue cheese (see additional recipe) if using.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Pair with an avocado for added fats and flavor.
Blue Cheese Dressing Instructions:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, and heavy whipping cream.
- Stir in garlic, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, hot sauce, and sea salt.
- Add blue cheese crumbles, and stir until well combined.
Nutrition: Servings: 4, Serving Size: 1 cup
Carbs: 4 grams, Protein: 19, Fat: 49 grams
Includes the macros for the celery, bacon and the blue cheese listed below!
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution