Keto Chicken 'N Dressing
You will love this recipe. No cooking the "cornbread" ahead of time. All you need is a bowl and a skillet!
- 2.5 cups Trader Joe's Just Almond Meal
- 2 tablespoons ground sage
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted (reserve 1 for pan)
- 3 ounces finely diced onion
- 2 ounces finely diced celery (about 2 ribs)
- 1.5 to 2 cups chicken drippings (use more for a wetter dressing)
- 2 lbs bonless skinless chicken tenders
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil chicken, shred, and set aside and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sage, baking powder, and salt. Whisk well to remove any lumps.
- Add the eggs and 4 tablespoons of butter and whisk together until well combined. Fold in the onion and celery.
- Slowly add the broth and whisk until well combined. The mixture will be very thin. No worries!
- Next, add in the chicken and combine well.
- Grease a medium size iron skillet with remaining butter and transfer the cornbread mixture to the dish.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the top is browned and the center is not jiggly.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.
You may not use the whole bag of tenders in this recipe. Use the amount of chicken to your liking. Additionally, I use Trader Joe's Just Almond Meal, but you may use any almond flour. It's essentially the same thing just a finer grind.
Servings: 8 Serving Size: 1 serving
Carbs: 11 grams | Protein: 14 grams | Fat 35 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!