Keto Egg Roll In A Bowl
Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl
Missing Chinese and want to avoid those 300% Insulin Spikes from the MSG that's in it all? Here's you a simple easy to prepare 15 minute meal.
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- 3-4 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 lb ground beef (80/20 or higher fat)
- 4 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper (or more if you want it spicy)
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos
- 2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- In a large pan, heat avocado oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and ground ginger and saute for 1 minute until it starts to smell really good.
- Add the ground beef to the pan and season with sea salt and black pepper and then cook until about 10 minutes or until browned.
- Reduce heat to medium and then add in the coleslaw mix and coconut aminos making sure to coat the mixture really well.
- Cover the cabbage until tender (about 5 minutes)
- Remove from heat, add toasted sesame oil and green onions and stir.
Servings: 4, Serving Size 1.5 cups
Carbs:10 grams | Protein: 33 grams | Fat: 32 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution