Keto Hamburger Salad
This Salad Is So Simple and Delicious!
- 2 cups spring mix lettuce
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 lb cooked hamburger patty
- 2 oz of cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 strips of bacon
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp of bacon drippings
- 1/2 tsp of minced garlic
- 1 pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 pinch of black pepper
- Prepare bacon in a microwave on a microwave safe plate. Don't use paper towels to soak the up the grease~we want that stuff for the dressing!
- Cook your burger as desired
- For the dressing: Add mustard, vinegar, lemon juice, minced garlic, salt, pepper, and bacon drippings to a blender and puree. You will have more dressing than you need for one salad.
- Next, place 2 cups of spring mix in a bowl
- Next, slice a whole avocado and place on top of the spring Mix to one side of the bowl, and place your cooked burger on the other side.
- Add crumbled bacon to the salad
- Then, add either a sliced boiled egg to the salad or fried egg on top of the hamburger (my favorite; over easy and puncture it right before eating!)
- Lastly, pour your dressing over the top of the salad.
- Top with cheese and enjoy!
This salad can be a great way to get healthy fats into your diet and something really simple you can do for a weekday meal. You can lower the protein by removing the cheese, and the egg or having a smaller patty.
Servings 1 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: 9 grams, Fat: 69 grams, Protein: 47 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!