Keto Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
Tender and juicy with a crunchy cheese coating and done in less than 20 minutes!
- 4 boneless pork chops
- 4 ounces of Parmesan cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Mix the garlic powder, salt and pepper together and then sprinkle over the chops and press into the meat.
- Add the egg to a small bowl and whisk well.
- Next spread parmesan onto a plate.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg, then coat both sides of the pork chop with the cheese. You will need to press this into the cheese.
- Add oil to a non-stick frying pan and once it's hot then add the pork chops.
- Cook 5 minutes over medium high heat before lifting to check it. You want the chops to be golden brown with the and the cheese sticking to the pork chop.
- Then flip the chops and cook for 5 more minutes looking for the same thing.
- Check center to be sure they are done.
- Serve and enjoy!
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: 5 grams | Protein: 30 grams | Fat: 33 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution