Keto Pretzel Dogs
Keto Pretzel Dogs
You're gonna love these Keto Pretzel Dogs. Just wrap, roll, and bake. The perfect Low Carb or Keto lunch, snack, or meal.
- 1 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 Egg
- Teton Waters Ranch - Uncured Beef Hot Dogs
- Start by making the Fat Head Dough. Place 1- 3/4 cups of Mozzarella cheese, Cream Cheese and Almond Flour in a microwave safe bowl. Heat it on high for 1 minute.
- Add one egg to the heated mixture and stir all the ingredients together.
- The dough needs to cool slightly before you work with it.
- Next, create a non-stick surface by using a large sheet of parchment paper to roll the dough out on.
- Place another piece of parchment paper over the top of the other sheet of parchment paper with your dough in the middle.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle shape using a rolling pin.
- Then cut dough into 1/2 inch strips.
- Coat your hands in olive oil when working with the dough to prevent sticking.
- Wrap each strip of dough around the hot dog.
- Place each rolled pretzel dog on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the crust becomes a golden brown color.
Servings: 8 Serving Size: 1 Carbs: 2 grams | Protein: 11 grams| Fat: 14 grams
Serve with 2 tablespoons of butter. This will add 24 grams of fat!
1/2 teaspoon of Course Salt or Everything But The Bagel Sesame Seasoning Optional (but so good) when sprinkled on top. Simply brush on a little butter over the top of each pretzel dog and then apply just before they are done.
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!