This is a taste explosion ready to happen! Ya'll enjoy!!
- ¼ cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the Frank's Red Hot Sauce and melted butter.
- Pour over the shredded chicken and mix until the chicken is coated.
- Next place the chicken in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes; half way through stir the chicken.
- Set chicken aside to cool. Meanwhile start making the cheese shells
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cheddar, mozzarella, parmesan cheeses and jalapenos. Divide the cheese mixture into 6 balls on the lined baking sheet and bake 6-8 (edges should be golden brown)
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1- 2 minutes. Fip the melted cheese over with a spatula and place a few spoonfuls of the chicken mixture on the edge of each shell.
- Before the cheese hardens, tightly roll each of them into a taquito Enjoy!
Servings: 6 Serving size: 2
Carbs:4 Protein: 34 Fat: 22
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution