Keto Loaded "Tater" Soup
This is creamy deliciousness in a bowl!
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 lbs. medium turnips, peeled & diced cubes
- 12 oz cauliflower
- 1 rib celery cut into pieces
- 1/2 tsp, garlic powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 1/3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 10 slices crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- Steam cauliflower until tender. Set aside.
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a medium pan. Add onions, diced turnips and celery. Season with garlic powder and salt and saute over medium heat until onions are translucent and turnips begin to look golden brown color and begin to soften, about 7-10 minutes. Add the cauliflower and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken stock to the vegetables and bring to a boil and lower the heat to simmer for 5-7 minutes or until turnips are fork tender.
- Pour the vegetable and stock mixture into the blender. Add cream and sour cream and blend on high until creamy.
- Top with bacon, cheese and green onion and enjoy!
Servings: 5 Serving Size: 1 cup
Carbohydrates: 11 grams | Protein 19 grams | Fat: 36 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution