Keto 2 Minute Mayo
Most mayo contains soy. Avoid this at all cost. With this recipe you can make your own mayonnaise in just 2 minutes with a few simple ingredients!
- 1 cup extra light olive oil
- 1 whole egg at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Pinch of pink salt
- Add all the ingredients to the blender cup that comes with an immersion blender. Place the blender on the bottom and pulse until thickened.
- Raise the immersion blender up and down to thoroughly mix the mayo until well emulsified. Taste and add more salt as desired.
- If you don’t have an immersion blender or immersion blender bottle, you can use a hand mixer, food processor or a whisk instead. Just be sure to slowly stream the oil in as you are mixing.
Servings: 6 Serving Size: 1 tablespoon
Carbs: 1 gram | Protein: 1 gram | Fat: 37 grams
Make sure you get extra light olive oil or your mayo will be green! Taste the same, but uh no green mayo ya'll! This mayo is simple, easy, and you can store in the fridge for about a week.
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!