Keto Bacon Fried Cabbage
Flavorful and delicious! Bacon, cabbage and a touch of butter. This recipe is loaded with flavor and is a quick and easy low carb Keto meal.
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 4 tablespoons of bacon drippings
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large head cabbage, cored and chopped
- 2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Cook the bacon in an iron skillet over medium-high heat until crisp. Remove the bacon.
- In the same iron skillet cook the onion over medium-high heat until it is soft, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and continue to cook for an additional 1 minute. Stir in the cabbage and butter and continue to cook and stir for 4-5 minutes. Add the seasoned salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder. Mix well.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 30 minutes.
- Just before serving, mix the bacon into the cooked cabbage. Serve immediately.
Servings: 6 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: 5 grams, Protein: 5 grams, Fat: 19
This shows net carbs (total carbs minus fiber) on the cabbage as we can count net carbs on leafy greens (includes green vegetables), and avocados.
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!