Keto Breakfast Meatloaf
Meatloaf for breakfast? Heck yeah! This Keto recipe is one you are sure to love. Make it on the weekend to have on hand for an easy breakfast during the week.
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp butter or ghee
- 1 lb sausage (uncooked)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 4 oz cream cheese (cut and at room temp)
- 1/4 cup, chopped yellow onion
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- Begin by beating eggs in a large bowl. Next, add in half of the cream cheese, onion, and uncooked sausage. Mix well.
- Grease small loaf pan with butter or ghee.
- Pour the meatloaf and egg mixture into the loaf pan. Place in a preheated oven on 350° and bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Next, cover the top of the meatloaf with the left over cream cheese.
- Top with cheddar cheese and green onion.
- Place the meatloaf back in the oven and bake for about 5 minutes or until the cheese begins to bubble.
- Allow to cool just a bit, then serve and enjoy!
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 1 Carbs: 6 grams | Protein: 31 grams | Fat: 67 grams
Serve with 1 tablespoons of butter poured over the top. This will add 12 grams of fat!
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution