Keto Chocolate Dream Cupcakes
Creamy, Delicious, and chocolatey! These Keto chocolate dream cupcakes are super moist and rich enough to satisfy even the most intense cravings while keeping you 100% Keto legal.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered Stevia
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
- 1 cup black coffee (do not skip this)
Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered stevia (adjust to taste)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup salted butter
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons of arrow root powder
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, stevia, vanilla extract, and the sea salt
- Use another bowl to combine the butter, sour cream, and the coffee. Do not skip this ingredient.
- Add the coffee mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Add eggs to the batter and beat smooth.
- Pour batter into silicon cupcake molds and bake 20-25 minutes on 350º.
- Allow to cool then frost with Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting.
Chocolate Sour Cream Frosting Instructions
- Add cocoa powder, stevia, arrow root, vanilla extract, salted butter, and sour cream to a bowl and beat until smooth.
Servings: 24 Serving Size: 1
Carbs 6 grams | Protein: 3 | Fat: 14 grams
Do not skip the addition of coffee. This is my secret ingredient for super moist cupcakes. Shhh! It's our secret now. I can't wait to hear what you think of these.
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!