Keto Chocolate Mousse
Super Simple and Easy~Takes 10 minutes to prepare.
- ¼ cup unsweetened dutch cocoa powder
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ teaspoon stevia (about 35 drops)
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- Keto Whipped Cream (optional)
- Put all the ingredients in a blender
- Blend on low for a few seconds.
- Then blend high for about 1 minute until the mixture thickens into mousse
- Top with Keto Whipped Cream, nuts, shaved chocolate if desired
Recipe Notes: Amount of nuts used for photo purposes only. Add Stevia to taste. Everyone's tastes will vary so add slowly. You can always add more if needed. To make Keto Whipping Cream you just use a little whipping cream + Stevia and whip it. Super simple. Nutrition facts do not include the extras.
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: Carbs: 5 grams |Protein: 2 grams | Fat: 23 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution