If you love a rich, buttery, southern cornbread recipe, then you’re going to love this keto cornbread! It’s got all of the flavors, tastes, and textures, that you’d expect from a classic cornbread recipe, but not all the carbs. Plus, it' super easy to make.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 thinly sliced jalapenos
- 4 slices of cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix. If you are not using the optional ingredients, simply omit them.
- Pour the cornbread mixture into a silicone bread pan and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes. Cool 5 minutes before serving.
Servings: 16 Serving size: 1 piece
Carbs 2 grams | Protein: 4 grams | Fat: 11 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!