Keto Easy Cheesy Breadsticks
The easiest cheesy breadsticks~you only need three ingredients! Great for dipping!
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese*
- 2 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese optional*
- 1 tsp finely chopped parsley optional*
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 x 9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender, add 1 1/2 cups cheese, eggs and seasoning. Blend until everything is combined.
- Spread mixture until it evenly covers the bottom of a baking pan. Bake for approximately 20 minutes. You want the crust to be firm with no wet dough remaining on top. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- While cooling, preheat your oven to 425°F. Remove crust off of parchment paper and place onto an oven-safe cooling rack (this helps the bottom to crisp up). Sprinkle top of breadsticks with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Place cooling rack into the oven and cook breadsticks for about 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and blistered.
- Sprinkle with parsley, then cut and serve with a side of Rao's Marinara!
Servings: 10 Serving Size: 2 breadsticks
Carbs: 3 grams, Protein: 11 grams, Fat: 9 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!