Keto Egg Cups
Want an entire weeks worth of breakfasts? Try this simple Keto meal for a full on Keto Breakfast on the go!
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon dried parsley
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
- Combine sausage, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, pepper and dried parsley in a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, salt, and pepper.
- Ready your pan for sausage mixture. Start by greasing a muffin tin with a little butter.
- Next press the sausage mixture into the tins forming a "cup." Be sure to cover the sides, but leave room in the center for the eggs.
- Pour the egg mixture into the middle of each cup.
- Top with shredded cheese and bake on 350° for approximately 30 minutes.
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 1 Carbs 4 grams | Protein: 18 | Fat: 11 grams
You can virtually use any ingredients you want. You can use bacon, add spinach, peppers. Use your imagination and have fun with this one.
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!