Keto Everything Bagels
These bagels are so totally amazing. I hope you love them as much as I do.
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar or mozzarella)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp Trader Joes's everything bagel seasoning (see recipe to make your own)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the shredded cheese and egg in a bowl and mix until fully combined.
- Divide the mixture equally into six parts and press into well greased donut pan.
- Sprinkle everything bagel seasoning over the tops of the egg and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes until the cheese has fully melted and created a slight brown crust.
Don't have Trader Joe's Everything Seasoning? No problem. Try this instead:
Mock Everything Bagel Seasoning:
- Poppy Seeds.
- Sesame Seeds.
- Black Sesame Seeds.
- Minced Dried Garlic.
- Minced Dried Onion.
- Flaked Sea Salt.
In a small bowl, mix all ingredients well. Add to a spice shaker to store.
Serve with Cream Cheese or Butter. This will add extra fats and make them so delicious.
Servings: 6 Serving Size: 1
Carbs: 3 grams | Protein: 9 grams | Fat: 10 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!