Keto Hamburger Soup
Hamburger Soup is comfort food at its most addictive! This family favorite is quick, easy, inexpensive and oh so satisfying and now it's completely Keto!
- 3/4 cup butter
- 6 cups of water
- 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of Pacific Bone Broth, Chicken
- 1 whole onion
- 4 cups cut up turnips
- 2 lb ground hamburger, browned
- 1 TBS salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper or to taste
- Cook hamburger and onions until browned.
- Set hamburger onion mixture aside
- Melt butter in soup pot over low heat.
- Add salt, turnips, and water
- Bring to a boil and cook until turnips are tender, about 30 minutes.
- Add in browned hamburger and onion mixture
- Continue to simmer on low to allow the flavors to mix
- Taste test, add more butter and salt & pepper to your liking.
Serve with our Keto Cornbread.
Carbs: 4 grams | Protein: 25 grams | Fat: 34 grams
I like a lot of pepper in this and I do mean a lot. The salt and pepper is what really gives this soups it's flavor with the butter. You can always simply add more pepper to your bowl when eating.