Keto Loaded "Potatoes"
You’ll never look at radishes the same ever again with this amazing Keto recipe. Keto Loaded "Potatoes" are reminiscent of loaded roasted potatoes topped with bacon, sour cream and cheese. Even if you don't like radishes, you gotta' try these!
- 3 tablespoon Bacon Drippings
- 1 ½ pounds radishes, quartered
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups grated cheddar
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of Sour Cream
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the radishes to the skillet and sprinkle with the garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat radishes in seasoning.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until radishes have softened and browned, about 10-15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and top the radishes with the cheddar and bacon. Cover the pan and let sit for 2 minutes to melt the cheese.
- Sprinkle with green onions, top with sour cream and serve immediately.
Servings: 4 Serving Size: 1 Carbs: 8 grams | Protein: 21 grams | Fat: 40 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution