Keto Onion Rings
OMG! You have to try these Keto Onion Rings. High on flavor and crunch, super easy to make and almost like the real thing baby!
- ½ jumbo onion
- 1 egg
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¾ oz. parmesan cheese, grated
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tbsp chili powder or paprika powder
- ½ pinch salt
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400°F
- Slice into rings, about 1/5 inch thick.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk the egg in a separate bowl
- Dip the onion rings one at a time into the egg batter and then into the flour mix
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the onion rings on it.
- Drizzle or spray oil on the rings and bake for 15–20 minutes until golden brown.
Servings: 2 Serving size: 1 serving (1/2 the onion)
Nutrition: Carbs: 14 grams | Protein: 14 grams | Fat: 24 grams
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!