Keto Pizza Bites
These are super easy to make and great for dipping in Rao's Marinara. I love Rao's because it contains the lowest carbs.
- 1 pound cooked sausage (drained)
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup of Rao's Marinara
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine cooked sausage and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Add in remaining ingredients until well combined and chill (Do not skip this step) 10 minutes to allow the flour time to absorb the moisture.
- Place dough balls into silicone baking cups
- Bake 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve with 1/2 cup of Rao's Marinara (heated
You can sub in almond flour for the coconut flour, but the bites won't be as fluffy.
These heat up really well in the microwave too!
Servings: 30 bites Serving Size: 1 pizza bite
Carbs: 1 gram | Protein: 4 grams | Fat: 6 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!