Keto Pizza Casserole
This Keto Pizza Casserole is so good you won't even miss the crust! This has become a family favorite. It's a recipe that you can make any night of the week.
4 oz cream cheese softened
4 large eggs
1/3 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 cup Asiago, Parmesan or Romano cheese
Any combination can be used.
2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded and divided
1/2 cup Rao's Marinara
Pizza toppings optional
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Grease 13x9 inch baking pan.
- In food processor or with electric mixer, combine cream cheese and eggs until smooth.
- Add the cream, Parmesan, garlic and oregano.
- Blend until ingredients are well combined.
- Sprinkle the Asiago (Parmesan or Romano cheese) and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese in the bottom of the greased baking pan.
- Pour egg mixture over the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes then remove from oven.
- Spread with the pizza sauce.
- Add pizza toppings over top if desired.
- Cover with remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Using oven broiler on high, broil a few inches from the heat elements until top is brown and bubbly.
- Let sit for a few minutes before cutting.
Servings: 8 servings per casserole Serving size: 1 square
Carbs: 4 grams | Protein: 15 grams | Fat: 26 grams
©Lisa Carroll Keto Revolution
Want Quick Weight Loss?
Check out my Signature Program, Keto Quick Start, where I teach the concepts you've learned here along with a step-by-step approach to Keto that leads to weight loss!